UPDATE June 2017: It’s getting too warm to ship, I’ll start back in the fall. If you live in the Charlotte area, I still have plenty of grains, email me to pick them up. I have plenty of SCOBYs too. email@example.com
If you are here you probably already know the wonderful things that kefir has to offer and you are ready to make your own.
I’m here because I have a refrigerator full of water kefir grains that I want to share!! I would love for everyone to have their own! The thing is, they GROW and GROW, so soon you will have plenty to share with your friends.
If you live in the Charlotte, NC area, please feel free to contact me and you can pick up some grains for free. But to make it worth my while to go through the shipping process, I’m charging $15 to ship grains to anywhere in the US.
- Shipping in a small Priority Mail Box (I find those to be the fastest and safest way to ship these living gems.)
- I will send approximately 1/4 cup which is plenty to start making a full quart jar of kefir
- Written instructions on how to get started right away
I have PLENTY of fresh water kefir grains. I often have beautiful Kombucha SCOBYs as well. I will ship those for $15 also. Occasionally, I will have milk kefir grains.
If you are interested in purchasing water kefir grains:
- Click the “Buy Now” button and Paypal $15.
- Please make sure your shipping address is included and specify “Water Kefir Grains”, so that there is no confusion.
- I will ship out grains on Mondays and Wednesdays.
- I will send you a note letting you know that the grains are on their way.
TO PURCHASE WATER KEFIR GRAINS CLICK “BUY NOW”
JUNE 1ST WILL BE THE LAST SHIPPING DATE UNTIL FALL. Contact me if you have any questions.
If you are interested in a Kombucha SCOBY, please contact me to verify I have one ready to ship before sending money.
My contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org